The Ottevanger’s crumble technology is based on two large,
independently driven rollers. That ensures an optimum
result of minimum fines with maximum crumble.
An integrated control valve ensures an even flow to an
axially riffled proportioning roller, manufactured from solid
steel. Large-scale axially and radially riffled crumble rollers
rotate slowly, at different speeds in opposite directions, and
cut the pellet to a crumble.
Using accurate remote measurement, the large 300mm
crumble rollers guarantee an optimum result.
Automatic roller adjustment increases the efficiency and
simplifies the adjustment of the roller during production.
- Housing manufactured from mild steel.
- Manual or automatic feed valve.
- Solid-steel proportioning roller with axial riffles.
- Two solid-steel 300 mm axially and radially riffled crumble
- rollers from chrome steel or hartguss.
- Rollers independently driven and at different speeds.
- Transmission via V-belts.
- Accurate adjustment of crumble size.
- Manual or automatic roller adjustment.
- Analogue read-outs accurate to 0,1 mm.
- Safety provision via disk springs against foreign objects.
- Heavy duty, closed shaft bearings outside the housing.
- Inspection hatch with safety switch.
- Improved production efficiency.
- Adjustment of crumble rollers during production.
- Accurate read-out.
- Simple operation and integration into existing automation systems.
- Simple design.
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.