The Ottevanger hammer mills of the series 650 are eminently
suitable for grinding granulates up to 20 mm diameter.
Depending on the screen-size used, the mill is able to reduce
the particle size down to approx. 200 micron.
The machine features a solid all-welded construction and has
a number of benefits, which are mentioned below.
- the base plate is mounted on anti vibration units; vibrations are, therefore, not transmitted to the building.
- large doors/hatches enable easy and convenient replacement of worn parts.precisely balanced rotor with specially sealed bearing housings with dust protection.
- the screen covers nearly three-quarters of the grinding circumference.
- quick and easy screen replacement without stopping the mill.
- type 650-375 only available in single rotation execution.
- type 650-550 is executed in dual direction of rotation.
- fully enclosed vibrator feeder with permanent magnet, equiped with a roll feeder with automatic self-cleaning magnet - and stone trap.
- very high efficiency rate.
- automatic feeder (optionally frequency controlled)
- ATEX 22 certified components
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.