Jorjin’s JBR-9Z01 bluetooth ring scanner features wearable design that gives users freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks comfortably while keeping both hands free.
Featuring a superior scan engine, JBR-9Z01 is available to scan most 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes printed on paper labels or displayed on the screen of a mobile phone. The Bluetooth® 4.2 and NFC technology delivers the most efficient way to pair with smart phone and tablets with just a touch. Moreover, the wireless technology keeps the scanner connected up to 10 m (30 ft) from the computer, increasing productivity by allowing workers to move to the task. The JBR-9Z01 can be utilized with an auto mode that ensures no data is lost while it is out of range of the wireless signal, also upload the data to the back-end system automatically when it gets back in range, allowing users to complete their tasks without interruption.
Whether you prefer left or right-handed operation, users can instantly switch between right and left hand operation with the special one push rotate design. It improves productivity in your operations with the wearable technology.
- Lightweight, two-finger ring design
- Reads 1D, 2D, and PDF417 barcodes
- Rotating adaptor for left- or right-handed operation
- Rugged and durable design withstands 5-foot drops
- Easily pair to smart phones and tablets (Including iOS/ Android devices)
- Batch data transfer from scanner to computer via USB port
- Full Shift Battery Life: Up to 14 Hours
- A wide range of applications such as retail, logistics, field service and hospitality
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.