- for high load capacities, high speed, accuracy and repeatability
- different dimensions extruded compact aluminium profile: 40x40, 65x65, 80x80, 110x110 mm (wxh);
- length: up to 6 meter; for longer lineair units: contact TEVEL Components!
- driven by toothed belt
- integrated zero-clearance bearing rail guide
- completely closed housing
- combinable to various XYZ linear systems
- T-slots for linear unit and proximty switch fixing
TEVEL can also provide matching Stepper, Servo and DC drives and/or completely 'driven' XYZ-solutions.
Contact TEVEL for taylormade advice!
MTJ linear units use a pre-tensioned AT polyurethane tooth belt with steel tension cords and Polyamide fabric on teeth. This type of linear belt is used together with a Zero-backlash pully to achive an excellent precision, high load transmission with dimensional stability, low noise and low wear. Beside in the profile groove guided Polyurethane belt protecting internal parts against dust and foreign parts Linear units can additionally be equiped with a Corrosion-resistant protection strip in order to achive an excellent protection. Different carriage lengths with central lubrication port enable maintenance and possibility to attached various accessories. Linear Units MTJ are available with already pre-designed adapters for attachment of motor and gear reducer in various directions.
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.