Industry Standard Smart Lighting Module
The OLC-Z is a smart lighting module for large outdoor areas. It enables you to easily connect, control and manage outdoor luminaires over long distances.The device communicates through 868 MHz (-or 915 MHz in some countries) after it is powered.
Installation is very simple via the industry-standard Z-module. If the luminaire is compatible with secondary Z-Module sockets, additional sensors can be added to the network.The robust network and the Mymesh app then make it very easy for the user to set up the network and the preferred behaviours.
Industry standardised Z-Connector
12 – 24VDC or powered DALI (SR or DX)
– 0-10V Dim
– SR or DX
868MHZ ISM Band or 915MHZ ISM BAND
Operating temperature: -25˚to 70˚
DxH: ø 48mm x 125mm
Weight: 46 gram
Colour: Traffic Grey
- Operated on a wireless, stand-alone network which is self-organizing, self-healing and secure by design
- 868 MHz long-range communication for reliable data transfer
- 915 MHZ long-range communication for reliable data transfer
- Ultra-scalable to > 10.000 fixtures in one network
- Low operational cost
- Multi-purpose network
- Future proof with regards to smart city developments
- Optimised 868MHZ or 915MHZ communication for large outdoor areas
- Dimming and switching of a wide range of lamps and LEDs
- Low energy consumption by using latest RF technology
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.