Featuring a concurrent multi-constellation GNSS receiver on dual GNSS bands, LC79D can work on L1 and L5 bands for GPS, Galileo and QZSS satellites, L1 band for GLONASS and BeiDou satellites as well as L5 band for IRNSS satellite. Compared with the GNSS modules working on L1 band only, LC79D greatly increases the number of satellites involved in tracking and positioning, thereby significantly reducing the multipath effect caused by tall buildings in urban environments, reducing signal acquisition time and improving positioning accuracy. LC79D is AIS-140 compliant, and its on-board LNAs and SAW filters serve to ensure better positioning in weak signal areas and other harsh environments.
- Ultra-compact size: 10.1mm × 9.7mm ×2.4mm
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, IRNSS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Support dual GNSS bands (L1, L5)
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- Support SPI, UART and I2C interfaces
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel
- Support AGNSS
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.
- Ref. nummer
- Alcom Electronics