The latest developments of rugged tablets and PDAs have made them an ideal mobile tool for fire departments, police departments, rescue services, emergency medical services and all other areas within public safety. Rugged tablets can either be mounted and used in ambulances or undocked and carried in hand. They can handle navigation to accident scenes and assist in status reporting, including the classification of a patient’s condition.
Emergency Medical Services:
Telematic Medical Applications, based in Athens, Greece, is using Handheld Algiz 10X rugged tablets to provide remote healthcare for shipping companies and other employers who operate in remote locations. The ultra-rugged tablet enables vital communication with physicians across long distances for better medical care and reducing unnecessary emergency costs.
Search and rescue:
Operate sonar system and record dive data during police team rescue and recovery missions.
Since divers can’t see through the water, they depend on sonar technology, which they operate from small search and rescue boats using Handheld Algiz 10X rugged tablet computers. They also use the tablets to track dive progress in real time, helping the team perform their jobs as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Size: 275 mm x 171 mm x 32 mm (10.8″ x 6.7″ x 1.2″)
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Processor: Intel® quad-core N2930 1.83 GHz Processor with 2.16 GHz boost.
– 4 or 8 GB DDR3 RAM
– 128 GB SSD
- Data Security: TPM v1.2
- Operating System:
– Windows 10 Enterprise CBB (64-bit)
– Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Screen: 10.1″ (16:10) 1920×1200 resolution LED high-brightness MaxView™ Technology. 10 points projective capacitive touch. Ambient light sensor. Rain and glove mode.
-20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure II,
MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedure II, III
-40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure I,
MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedure I
26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft) to concrete
MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure IV
MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedure I
- Sand / Dust & Water:
IP65, IEC 60529
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.