The OPP-C sensor is a MEMS-based fiber-optic pressure sensor and perfect for challenging pressure monitoring applications in submerged and harsh environments.
This fiber optic pressure sensor provides long term accuracy, durability and high fidelity pressure measurement with a measurement range up to 70 bar. Completely sealed, with a stainless steel body and diaphragm, the OPP-C pressure sensor is designed and ideal for geotechnical applications where adverse conditions of temperature, pressure, and toxic or corrosive atmospheres apply.
As all our fiber optic sensors this pressure sensor is not subject to electromagnetic interference, vibrations and high voltages that might be present in the sensing environment.
The OPP-C pressure sensor is compatible with all our WLPI signal conditioners. Of course also this compact and very robust sensor can be customized to your specific requirements, including a cable up to 3 kilometers long.
Please contact our engineers to discuss your application and possibilities.
- Maintenance free
- No drift over time, reliable results during years
- Intrinsically safe
- Robust design
- Can be located 3 km from the readout unit
- Immune to EMI, lightning
Applications for OPP-C
- Geotechnical applications
- In-situ pressure monitoring for food processing
- Harsh subsurface monitoring equipment
- Hydrostatic pressure measurements with corrosive chemicals
- Groundwater elevation surveillance in wells and streams
- Pressure monitoring in pumping stations
- Hazardous and nuclear environments
- Offshore platform and refineries
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.
- Ref. nummer
- Althen Sensors & Controls