The WMA-100 is a high voltage amplifier for laboratory use. It offers a wide range output voltage (±175 V), DC offset control, and impressive bandwidth (DC-500kHz) and noise (350 uVrms) specifications. This amplifier generates no overshoot with any capacitive load. Combined with its modest price and small form factor, it is the ideal choice for any experiment that requires a high quality and reliable high voltage amplifier. For more information please visit www.falco-systems.com
• 20x amplification up to +175 V and -175 V output voltage (with respect to ground)
• DC to 500 kHz at (-3 dB) large signal bandwidth and 100 mA output current
• Very low noise at ~350 uVrms; even lower when capacitive loads are driven
• No overshoot with capacitive loads; bandwidth changes automatically to ensure stability
• Short-circuit protected output
• Adjustable DC offset control knob
• Available from stock, in a 230 V and 115 V version
Typical applications include the use of the WMA-100 amplifier as a high speed, low noise piezo driver, an amplifier for actuating MEMS devices, or for steering EO-modulators. It can also be used as a stand-alone low noise high voltage power supply.
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.