The CAS 140D represents the fourth generation of the worldwide extremely successful series of high-end array spectrometers from Instrument Systems. It combines all advantages of the CAS 140CT in terms of measurement accuracy and reliability with sustainable technical optimization for increased repeatability and stability in every environment.
As a result, it offers even more versatile applications – from the reference instrument in national calibration laboratories to continuous production. A wide range of accessories complement the spectrometer to create a complete system for a wide range of spectroradiometric and photometric measurement tasks. Thanks to the modern housing and improved optical and mechanical design, the instrument is even more functional, but smaller and simpler to integrate into existing measurement environments.
- High-end CCD detector, cooled and back-illuminated
- Down to 4 ms integration time
- Spectrograph with minimum stray light and enhanced throughput
- Integrated density filter wheel
- USB, PCIe or Ethernet interface
- “Plug & play” accessory identification
Heb je vragen over dit product?
- Vragen over prijs, leverbaarheid en/of verkooppunten
- Vragen over technische specificaties en gebruik
- Vragen over geschiktheid voor jouw project of toepassing
De meeste leveranciers reageren binnen één werkdag.